A leading provider of performance testing, security, and interoperability solutions for the Internet of Things
About EndPoint IoT
EndPoint IoT provides end-to-end performance testing, security, and interoperability solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT). EndPoint IoT also provides performance and scalability testing for traditional enterprise applications like SAP and Oracle, web applications, mobile applications, as well as Citrix XenApp deployed applications. EndPoint IoT’s Engineering team has over 20 years of expertise and experience testing some of the largest enterprise applications in the world. (Yes, we can prove it.)
Performance Testing Methodology
EndPoint’s IoT performance testing methodology is tool agnostic. In addition to developing testing and VSN solutions, EndPoint IoT specializes in consulting and implementation with several products as they relate to testing applications supporting the Internet of Things (IoT).
These products include:
EndPoint IoT’s implementation methodology allows front end performance and security testing for non-HTTP(s) protocols like MQTT, CoAP, and others while allowing for link level testing that could include WI-FI, Bluetooth 5 and Bluetooth LE, LoRa and LoRaWAN, Sigfox, NB-IoT and more.
Our services group specializes in testing against the technology stacks that power the IoT, such as:
Our Specialties Include
IoT Performance Testing:
- Testing over IoT data link layers like WiFi, Bluetooth LE, NB-IoT and LTE cellular, LoRA and LoRAWAN, Sigfox, and others.
- Testing with HTTP/S, HTTP/2, REST, MQTT, CoAP, and other IoT specific protocols.
- Simulation of millions of IoT endpoints.
IoT Security Solutions:
- Discovery of infrastructure, physical/virtual systems, managed/unmanaged endpoints, IoT devices, and rogue systems—without requiring software agents or previous device knowledge.
- Gathering of in-depth insights about device types, users, applications, operating systems and more, and classifying devices.
- Assessment of physical and virtual endpoint hygiene and continuous monitoring security posture.
- Interoperability of applications in Healthcare IoT, Enterprise IoT, Manufacturing/Distribution, and Safety and Security.
- Autonomous IoT edge solutions for low-latency applications where real-time policy and process decisions based on sensor data are made right at the edge of the network.
- Flexible entity abstraction enabling enterprises to model complex combinations of sensors, things, and business workflows.
Our experience includes solving application performance issues for Fortune 500 companies, industry leading integrators, and several small to medium-sized businesses. We prefer to operate as a client advocate, and can facilitate a custom solution that will address your specific performance testing, security, and interoperability needs. We offer custom (formal) training around LoadRunner and performance testing methodology for the IoT. We can architect an IoT Performance Center of Excellence (IoTPCoE) from the ground up.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Tell us what you think. We would love to hear from you.
9005 Overlook Blvd
Brentwood, TN 37027